Chrome Sewing Machine Needles-Schmetz Universal
Feature: Chrome plated. Slightly Rounded Point.
- Resists heat and wear.
- Stays cooler longer with less stitch distortion.
- chrome allows the thread to pass through the needle eye with less friction and less heat build-up.
- chrome allows the needle to pass through the fabric with less resistance.
Fabric Use: A great general purpose needle suitable for numerous wovens and knits including
- Brocade, fleece, leather (thin), velvet, seersucker
- Batiste, chiffon, organdy, organza, taffeta
- Chambray, terry, linen
- Crepe, poplin, voile
- Cord, felt, jacquard, calico
- Velour, wool/wool-mix fabric
- Tulle, viscose, panne velvet, half-linen
- Lavable, nylon, loden